The week after midterms:)

This is the third time I wrote my slog, and I want to talk about what happened during the week after midterms. Fortunately, all my midterms had done before this Tuesday, and I started to prepare Wednesday's quiz for CSC104. This week, we studied how to analyisis true or false after the word "and" and "or". I learned that if there is something that have a "#false" result after the word "and", whatever other parts are false of true, this will be false as a result. Similarly, a "#true" result behind "or" will define the result to be true. And also, the professor taught us the knowledge of "hide" which means that all the orders will be hided in the steps. To be honest, I got a little bit confused about this part, and I will practise more to solve this problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct.27th questions

Term test 1 is done!

Questions about CSC104