Oct.27th questions



Hi, here are my answers to these questions:
 
1.      How are you preparing for the quizzes/tests

In order to prepare for the quizzes and test, I firstly review all the notes I took in the lectures and follow all the things that the professor told me step by step. Secondly, I will do the exercise by myself and try to understand all problems related to the content of my quizzes and tests. If I have some confused questions, I may choose to ask my classmates to figure out correct solutions.

2.      Are there any images you’ve made, or even functions to create images, that you enjoyed or are proud of?

Actually, when I was doing past tests before the term test, there was one image that I enjoyed. It was the image of yin-yang. The name “ yin-yang” comes from China, and it represents two opposite images within an outline circle.

3.      Are there things you initially found hard or intimidating, but now understand? How did you get to that point?

At the beginning, I found it was hard for me to figure out differences between “apply” and “map”. However, when I did the exercises and use steps to help me understand how to do it step by step in the DrRacket, I gradually understood their differences.

4.      Would you like to ask questions in tutorial, the CSC104 TA office hours, the general CS Help Centre hours, or on Piazza, but have trouble doing so? What could make that easier for you?

It is obvious that asking questions is better for me because TAs can help me solve my problems patiently and clearly. I think asking questions online will make that easier for me since I may have classes during the period of office hours while Help Centre is a little bit far away from my living place.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Term test 1 is done!

Questions about CSC104